POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG Challenge : Re: CSG Challenge Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG Challenge
From: clipka
Date: 26 Jul 2013 07:00:15
Message: <51f256bf@news.povray.org>
Am 26.07.2013 11:36, schrieb Shay:

> Yeah, about that. I can find no way to support POV-Ray. The wishlist is
> empty, and the 'support' link on the website links to the online forums
> page.

Heh. The "support" link isn't meant to be for people intending to
support POV-Ray, but for people requesting support about POV-Ray :-P

> You're (to me) the most visible POV developer at the moment. Is
> there a book or something you'd find useful?

You've caught me off guard there - I'll try to come up with something.

Alternatively, I might point you to one of the following pages:

   http://www.lipka-koeln.de/%C3%BCber-pov-ray/
   http://www.lipka-koeln.de/%C3%BCber-pov-ray/%C3%BCberpov/

and draw your (and anyone else's) attention particularly to the small
green Flattr buttons.